Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Ascend Valuation Services, LLC.
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays you in the long run! Unless the homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like an appraiser, it's practically impossible for them to understand the nuances of real estate market forces.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or how much you want to sell it for. Rather, an appraisal assesses the true market value of your home.
Something is only worth what another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding services specialized for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner?
More and more Iowa homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and to get the most you can, what you need is a professional appraisal. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, it's very hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will explain to you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out their home's value is much more than they thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they expected they would get.
Alternatively, some people have an inflated opinion of the value of their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of sitting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very valuable bargaining tool while speaking with a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home inside and out
- Alert you of issues and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might delay a closing
- Lower the chances of unidentified problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Pre-listing appraisals in Waukee
Even if you have an extremely talented agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an objective third-party's opinion of your home's value before finalizing a listing agreement.
Ascend Valuation Services, LLC can help. An appraisal can be indispensable in a scenario like this. You and your agent will get a comprehensive breakdown for the unique features of your property which will give you insight into the health of the local real estate market with a detailed analysis of the latest comparable properties in the area.
Serving Waukee with unmatched real estate consulting services
You might feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you require some help analyzing local sales and property data. We
offer services tailored for the needs of clients like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
After you order an appraisal report from us, you can expect....
- Immediate response to your initial inquiry: We personalize information to the needs of our customers. We'll be more then happy to provide suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Quick turnaround on appraisals: Normally one week or less from the date we receive the request, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report formats to suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed many of assignments, and we've learned that in the art of real estate consulting and appraising, there is no typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide quite a few different types of reports and are skillful at providing appraisals to clients that keep the industry jargon to a minimum and in an easy to digest format with consumers in mind.
- Fast reply to follow-up questions: When we write reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
If you have any questions concerning your appraisal once you've read the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!